So, I don’t know who Chuy is, but I really liked this dip! I think Chuy’s is a restaurant somewhere in the south, but this recipe was great at our little gathering we had this past weekend. It kind of reminds me of summer because it has fresh lime juice and cilantro in it. So refreshing and easy to put together. It is definitely best if made a day in advance so the flavors can sit together and mix. Serve with tortilla chips and salsa. Enjoy!
- 16 ounces, weight Light Sour Cream
- 1 package (1 Oz.) Ranch Dip Mix
- 2 whole Large Jalapenos, Finely Diced and Seeded
- 2 cloves Garlic, Finely Minced
- ⅓ cups Chopped Fresh Cilantro
- 1 whole Lime, Juiced
Mix all ingredients together. Best if made a day in advance. Serve with tortilla chips. Simple. Easy. Delish.