I had a bag of white chocolate chips in my freezer just staring at me and I finally came up with something to put them to good use and these cookies turned out fabulous. They are slightly crisp on the outside and nice and soft on the inside.
They have a hint of cinnamon, just enough to make you go hmmmm? They are a great treat for the cooler weather / nights we have recently had. Fall is coming!
- 2 cups AP Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 dash Salt
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 cup Butter, Room Temperature
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Dark Brown Sugar
- 2 whole Eggs
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 3 cups Old Fashioned Oats
- 1 bag white chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven 350ºF. Mix flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon in a medium bowl.
2. Cream butter, sugar and brown sugar. Add eggs one at a time. Add vanilla.
3. Combine the dry mixture with the wet mixture. Stir in oats and white chocolate chips by hand.
4. Drop by tablespoonful on a cookie sheet. Bake 11-13 minutes.
The cookies are pretty flat and don’t spread too much.
Enjoy! And don’t worry – these would also be great with chocolate chips or even raisins. Ewwww! But! I bet some dried cranberries with these white chips would be wonderful. Possibilities…