Just a little Sunday fun trivia about me! Before that though – Happy Father’s Day to all you Dad’s and especially mine. He is just a gem!
1. Do you like blue cheese? I thought I hated it, but I do kind of like it in small amounts. My taste buds have definitely changed over the past few years.
2. Did you eat breakfast today?Yes – 2 whole wheat waffles with peanut butter and jelly. That is my go-to lately.
Source and recipe <<< I just used boxed ones with PB and sugar free strawberry jelly.
3. Do you own a gun? I personally do not, but my husband has many. If I shoot, I just use his.
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? We don’t have a Sonic or any fast food place unless you count Subway within about 70 miles of us. I am OK with that.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Yes. I get nervous taking a drug test and I don’t do drugs. I have no idea why I get nervous. I am healthy as far as I know.
6. Do you like hot-dogs? Sure! On the grill anyway.
Source and recipe <<<
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Ice tea and water.
9. Can you do push-ups? Yes! It ain’t pretty, but I can do it!
10. What’s your favorite meal? Oh my. I love all food and it depends on the season. Right now, anything grilled – fresh veggies or lean meat.
11. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring for nice jewelry. My bangles for cheap jewelry – my sister makes fun of them.
12. Favorite hobby? Cooking or biking outside.
13. Do you work with people who idolize you? No. (Weird question)
14. Name a trait that you hate about yourself? I generally like myself. I guess I am a planner and I don’t like to do things if they aren’t in my plan.
15. Middle name? Ann – same as my Mom and Grandma.
16. Name 3 thoughts at this moment: Will I finish this survey? When is my next meal? Thinking of the upcoming weeks plans.
17. Name 3 things you bought yesterday: Groceries, lunch at Buffalo Wild Wings and beer.
18. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink.Water, ice tea and beer.
19. Current worry right now? Money, isn’t that always one?
20. Current hate right now? I try not to be a hater. I dislike the gloomy weather we have been having. I love sunshine.
21. Favorite place to be? Outside in nice weather with good friends/family, the location doesn’t really matter.
Kayaking the Missouri with my friend Cori last summer
22. How did you bring in New Years? At home I think?
23. Favorite place to go? Lake, river or beach, again, location would be wherever the sun is shining.
Lake Sakakawea definitely ranks up there!
24. What is your most recurring dream? I don’t have recurring dreams anymore, just odd ones. I used to always dream my teeth were crumbling out of my face. Glad that went away.
25. Introvert or extrovert? A good mix of both I would say. Introvert at first and then extrovert.
26. What color shirt are you wearing? Gray T from Old Navy. I buy a lot of my clothes from there!!
27. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I don’t think I have tried it but the idea sounds gross to me.
28. Can you whistle? A little bit, not those loud ones though.
29. Favorite color? Blue or red.
30. Would you be a pirate? I would be a wench on a pirate ship!
31. What songs do you sing in the shower? Usually country hits and I usually get busted by my husband when I do. Embarrassing! Not a good singer.
32. Favorite girl’s name? Sarah Ann has a nice ring to it, no?
33. Favorite boy’s name? Winston Waterford Wildz <<<my dog.
34. Who is your loudest friend? My sister can get loud; at times.
35. What’s in your pocket right now?A coupon for butter. Seriously.
36. Last thing that made you laugh?My cat. She pretty much sleeps on me and I noticed she drug one of her toy mice into bed with us the other night. She is a funny one.
37. Bed sheets as a child? Probably Strawberry Shortcake or Sesame Street?
38. Worst injury you’ve ever had? I have been pretty lucky to not have any. I am a total klutz, but those are minor things. I had to get stitches on my head after falling at McDonald’s as a 1st grader on a field trip. The whole field trip had to pack up and take me to the ER. Klutz, I tell you!
39. Do you love where you live? Yes! I had a hard time adjusting to small town life again. But, I love North Dakota and I love Hazen. It is gorgeous and is perfectly located to my two favorite bodies of water – Lake Sakakawea and the Missouri River. It is close to my family except for my sister who needs to move here now!
Click here for source and more beautiful ND photos.
40. How many TVs are in your house? 4.
41. What is your worst habit? Oh I have too many to list.
42. How many dogs do you have? One sweet yellow lab. (See above.)
43. Does someone have a crush on you? Hopefully my husband still does?
44. Do you own slippers? Yes and I love them in winter.
45. What is your favorite book?I really fell off the book reading train. I really loved the book Merle’s Door and would recommend this to any dog lover.
Only $9 at Amazon
46. What is your favorite candy? Tough! Snickers probably. I can’t really pass us a Reese’s PB cup either though.
47. What is your favorite sports team? Not a huge sports nut. Out of loyalty to the husband I will say the Pittsburgh Steelers.
48. What song do you want played at your funeral?I haven’t given a thought to that. I am hoping that is decades away.
49. What were you doing at 12 AM last night? Sleeping tight.
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning?Same as every morning…turn on the Morning Show, check social media and get just 5 more minutes of sleep no matter what time I wake up I always think this!