As predicted, I have no food update tonight. I had good intentions of making garlic mashed cauliflower, but no dinner tonight. I just don’t have time. Mowing the lawn is more important tonight. I mean, look at this sweet ride? Who wouldn’t love it?
Please note the sweet beer holder. Yum.
So, shopping for a house, looking to buy a house and trying to find a job is crazy you all. This is my life lately:
Boxes everywhere and near empty kitchen cabinets. What a sad sight. I do see that the white potato is growing sprouts so I should probably try to use that up. Mr. FeistyEats is coming back to Fargo this weekend and I have good intentions to make him some meals. We will see how that goes though, if we pack a lot, it might be take and bake pizza. Speaking of that, I found an ad for www.savecoin.com – a site dedicated to saving money in the Fargo-Moorhead area. Naturally, just in time for me to leave. I did print out a coupon for 2 for 1 pizza crusts at Breadsmith. I love their pizza crust and it is so versatile. Mr. FeistyEats would probably kick my ass if he knew I was putting more food in the freezer and not taking it out. Oopsie!
Since I have no recipe or cooking post, let’s make a few observations about my life since Mr. FeistyEats left:
- It takes me about twice as long to mow the lawn – as you can see above we have a riding mower for our large yard, how sad!
- A 2,000 sq. ft. (I think, not sure how these things are calculated) house is way too much for one girl (at least this girl) to take care of. I have called him at least 3-4 times to help me solve a crisis which usually ended up not being a big deal.
- I think the dog and cat wonder where he went. Like, they are waiting for him to come home.
- The dog doesn’t listen to me nearly as well as he does to him.
- I am busy with the house, but super bored without him. I am just used to having him around, even if we went all night without talking much, he was just here you know?
- He can lift heavy things and I cannot.
- I get scared if the doorbell rings. Winston is no help either. He barks once or twice but if he was going to attack anyone, it would be by licking someone to death. Not too effective Winston.
I realize this post is all over the place, but that is my life right now. It is crazy to think how fast things change – our move across the state, jobs, friends, etc. I really feel I don’t have enough time to properly say goodbye to Fargo and our friends here. I suspect that even if I had 6 more months though, that would be the case.
In other news, look how cute these animals are!
Winston is smiling at you!